Here’s another really fun tutorial especially if your kids are into Avengers and Captain America.
It’s a great design for beginners to try because it uses easy decorating techniques but the final result is cute and effective.
Here’s what you will need for this tutorial:
- Circle Cookie Cutter
- Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors (dark blue, white, black, ivory)
- Piping consistency royal icing
- Flooding consistency royal icing
- Decorating nozzles tip 2 –Tala Original Icing Tubes – No.2 Writer Medium Piping Nozzle.
- Skewer or chopstick (to spread the flood icing)
Disclosure: Please note that above links are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you do decide to purchase. Please understand that these are the products that we personally use and that is why we recommend them because they are helpful in producing our product, not because of the small commission we make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money if you feel that you do not need them or have alternative resources to achieve your goals.