These ones are so incredibly easy but so effective, fantastic for parties or any other occasion.
It’s a great design for beginners to try because it does not involve a lot of steps and it’s very quick and easy to do.
Here’s what you will need for this tutorial:
- Balloon Cookie Cutter
- Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors (you can choose to use any color for your balloon)
- Piping consistency royal icing
- Flooding consistency royal icing
- Decorating nozzles tip 2 –Tala Original Icing Tubes – No.2 Writer Medium Piping Nozzle.
- Skewer or chopstick (to spread the flood icing)
Disclosure: Please note that above links are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you do decide to purchase. Please understand that these are the products that we personally use and that is why we recommend them because they are helpful in producing our product, not because of the small commission we make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money if you feel that you do not need them or have alternative resources to achieve your goals.