A video lesson on how to decorate a butterfly cookie with marbling tutorial.
There are a few techniques involved with this marbled butterfly cookie design, but it is actually easier than it may appear.
It’s a good one to start learning how to do the marble effect with icing.
Here’s what you will need for this tutorial:
- Butterfly Cookie Cutter
- Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors (we used pink, purple and white)
- Piping consistency royal icing
- Flooding consistency royal icing
- Decorating nozzles tip 2 –Tala Original Icing Tubes – No.2 Writer Medium Piping Nozzle.
- Skewer or chopstick (to spread the flood icing)
- Toothpick to do the marbling
Disclosure: Please note that above links are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you do decide to purchase. Please understand that these are the products that we personally use and that is why we recommend them because they are helpful in producing our product, not because of the small commission we make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money if you feel that you do not need them or have alternative resources to achieve your goals.