What I love about this design is that it looks advanced but it’s actually one of the simplest tutorials that everyone can learn.
It’s a great design for beginners to try because it does not involve a lot of steps but the end result is something looks quite complicated (but trust me, it’s not!).
Here’s what you will need for this tutorial:
- Crinkle Heart Cookie Cutter
- Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors (use white and pink)
- Piping consistency royal icing
- Flooding consistency royal icing
- Decorating nozzles tip 2 –Tala Original Icing Tubes – No.2 Writer Medium Piping Nozzle.
- Skewer or chopstick (to spread the flood icing)
Disclosure: Please note that above links are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you do decide to purchase. Please understand that these are the products that we personally use and that is why we recommend them because they are helpful in producing our product, not because of the small commission we make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money if you feel that you do not need them or have alternative resources to achieve your goals.