We always like to make these ones for the market because it’s really simple but people really love the design because it’s cute and playful.
It’s a great design for beginners to try because it does not involve a lot of steps and it’s very quick and easy to do.
Here’s what you will need for this tutorial:
- Mini Circle Cookie Cutter
- Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors (you can choose to use any color for your smiley face)
- Piping consistency royal icing
- Flooding consistency royal icing
- Decorating nozzles tip 2 –Tala Original Icing Tubes – No.2 Writer Medium Piping Nozzle.
- Skewer or chopstick (to spread the flood icing)
For more tutorials please join our Newsletter below: